Recommended Global Pulmonology Conferences
Asia Pacific Conferences heartily welcomes you to the most prestigious International Conference on Pulmonology & Interdisciplinary Medicine during October 12-13, 2020 Perth, Australia.
Conference welcomes Pulmonology & Interdisciplinary Medicine specialists across the globe to discuss current trends in Pulmonology & Interdisciplinary Medicine to diagnosis, treatment and management .strategic sessions of the pulmonary & Interdisciplinary Medicine covering about almost all of the pulmonology Diseases such as COPD, Asthma, Allergy, Cystic fibrosis, pneumonia, tuberculosis, emphysema, Lung nodules, chronic cough ,mycobacterial infection ,influenza ,Bronchiectasis, etc.
The PULMONARY 2020 conference composed of well –organized scientific sessions ,plenary sessions, oral presentation, poster presentation , one to one meetings ,networking sessions, e-poster presentation ,young Research Forums ,B2B meetings ,international workshops ,symposiums, Industrial sessions, Exhibitor presentation etc.
Who Should Attend?
Pulmonary 2020 welcomes the multidisciplinary medical professionals, clinicians, and researchers associated with the diagnosis, treatment associated with the diagnosis, treatment and management of respiratory diseases and allied fields. This pulmonology congress is the best platform that would help the pulmonologists and Respiratory care professionals to get the insights and latest trends to improve the patient care. All the researchers working in the field of Pulmonology, Interdisciplinary Medicine, Asthma, Pneumonia, emphysema, tuberculosis, COPD, lungs diseases, Lung Cancer, complicated chest infections and other allied fields will be of interest. The Scope of this pulmonary conference is for the below professionals, but not limited to:
- Respiratory medicine
- Respiratory physicians
- Respiratory disease specialists
- Allergy and Immunology
- General Medicine & Internal Medicine
- Respiratory Therapy
- Radiology & Radiotherapy
- Behavioral Science
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep
By attending the Pulmonary 2020, October 12-13, 2020 Perth, Australia can get the insights of:
- Recent trends & techniques of pulmonology medicine
- Upgrade yourself with latest innovations to optimize the treatment process of pulmonology Diseases
- Discuss the current challenges & update with future opportunities in improving respiratory care in future era
- Assess the treatment gaps of various pulmonary & Respiratory diseases
- Update yourself with new strategies of diagnosing Sleep Apnea, Asthma, Allergy, COPD and other related diseases and define the new treatment strategies
- Review the efficacy of spirometer access of breathing partten and to identify various disease conditions like Asthma, COPD, pulmonary fibrosis, cystic fibrosis and to optimize the non-invasive mechanical ventilation process in case of respiratory failure.
Abstract Eligibility Criteria
- Individuals may submit up to two regular abstracts as the first author.
- Individuals may submit an unlimited number of Trials in Progress abstracts.
- Individuals may serve as a co-author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
- All types of Pulmonologists, Thoracic Surgeon’s, Medicinal, Health research are eligible for submission.
- Abstract should address scientific questions, detail clinical observations, or contain primary scientific data.
- Data from the long-term follow-up of previously presented clinical trials may be submitted only if significant new information can be shown.
- Interim analysis of a prospective randomized clinical trial will be considered if it is performed as planned in the original protocol and is statistically valid.
- Abstracts of clinically-related subjects should be combined into a single abstract.
Note: Submission of multiple abstracts on a single study may result in the rejection of one or more abstracts.
Provide your full name, academic degree(s), institution, address, and email address and recent photograph. You will receive all future correspondence from us regarding the status of your abstract.
The selected abstracts will be published in Conference Proceedings.
Early Bird Discount Registration Offer: On/Before January 30, 2020
Early Bird Abstract Submission Date: February 25, 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 15, 2020
Speaker Presentations Sessions and Time limits:
Keynote Speech 40-45 Minutes,
Workshop/Symposium 60 Minutes
Plenary Speech 20-25 Minutes,
Poster Presentation 10-15 Minutes
The global respiratory drugs market size will grow by USD 17.67 billion during 2018-2022. This industry research report provides a detailed analysis of the market based on type (asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), allergic rhinitis, cystic fibrosis, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, and other respiratory disorders.
The increase in incidences and prevalence of respiratory disorders is driving global respiratory drugs market. Several types of respiratory diseases such as COPD, asthma, and acute respiratory infections are on the rise causing major mortality and disease burden on patients. Moreover, respiratory diseases account for more than millions of deaths in developing countries with a high number of cases reported for children. This created the need for management and treatment of respiratory diseases, which in turn, drives the respiratory drugs market.
The respiratory care devices market is segmented into three major end user segments—hospitals, home care settings, and ambulatory care centers. In 2019, hospitals accounted for the largest market share of the market, mainly because of their financial capabilities, which allow them to purchase high-priced instruments and the availability of trained professionals to operate these instruments have ensured the high share of hospitals in this market. Home care settings are expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period, mainly due to the development of compact and lightweight respiratory care devices that are easier to carry and operate.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by